Listen to great music on ZED 101.9FM

Listen Now

System for National Service postings suspended pending forensic review

The Ministry of Youth Development and Empowerment has suspended the Central Management System (CMS) used by the National Service Authority (NSA) for postings, citing national interest and the need for a technical and forensic review of the platform.

This follows a directive from the Office of the President.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, June 18, 2025, and signed by the sector minister, George Opare Addo, the Ministry described the move as a “decisive step taken in the national interest.”

The statement said the Ministry’s attention had been drawn to “emerging concerns surrounding the digital infrastructure currently in use at the National Service Authority, specifically the Central Management System (CMS) for postings.”

It further stated: “Following the directive from the Office of the President, the use of the CMS has been suspended with immediate effect,” while noting that this will allow for a “comprehensive, technical, and forensic review of the platform.”

The Ministry assured national service personnel and the general public that operations at the Authority would not be disrupted.

“Measures are being put in place to ensure that the operations of the Authority are not disrupted,” the statement said, emphasizing that: “alternative systems and verification procedures are being reviewed to maintain smooth and transparent service delivery.”

It concluded by urging service personnel and the general public to “remain calm and cooperative with the relevant institutions to undertake the necessary actions to safeguard the integrity of the National Service Authority.”

Further updates, the Ministry added, would be communicated in due course.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *